I am motivated to solve pressing global conservation problems. I connect ecological, social and economic data with decision science to determine optimal resource allocation to protect biodiversity, restore habitat or manage systems. The central focus of my research has been freshwater conservation, including the development of frameworks and methods to maximize local to global conservation outcomes. I have applied my expertise to diverse conservation problems, including:
* Maintenance and restoration of ecosystem connectivity;
* Protection and restoration of rivers and wetlands;
* Conservation of biodiversity and ecosystem services;
* Accounting for socioeconomic factors in conservation decision making; and
* Management of invasive species.
All of my publications can be downloaded here: Publications